Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Peter and Leah's Wedding

The wedding of Peter Brubaker and Leah Gawin
08-08-08

The cute couple


The bridal party




Somebody catch him!

Leah's turn


All the Brubakers that were present. We missed you Mike and Anna (and baby)!

Sisters of the groom...


Three very handsome young men. ;)


My mom's parents. The only Grandparents that were able to be there.


The whole Gawin family!


Gawin siblings


The flowers were gorgeous!


Alex and PJ, the gift carriers.


Flower girls; Olivia & Cami.


"Here comes the bride....."


Friends...


I am so excited to have her in our family!
It's really fun when your brother marries your friend.


Cami Jo


Kirsten Elise. (and her beloved blanket!)


'chip off the old block...' :)



Good-bye!

All photos taken by Motz Weaver. http://www.mwphotographics.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melody! I didn't know you have a blog! Just sighed deeply after so many pics of beloved people we miss. Thanks for sharing n have a great day! I did not know Dan and Leah are expecting another baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey nice pics!!

Peacheys+Yoders said...

Hey melody!...nice blog and great pictures! -We miss all of you guys...come to NC. :)
-Jen