Last night we went to a Victorian tea party for a friend's birthday. It was a fun evening but we were all ready to get into comfortable clothes (and shoes) again.
Don't laugh too hard!
It took awhile to get a picture with everyone looking sober.
My outfit wasn't very creative because I didn't have time to buy anything and had other stuff I had to sew. It was really fun though! I'm looking forward to seeing you two and all my other NC friends in a month!
7 comments:
that is sooo cool~melody eaton
lol. i love all the creative outfits! :)
My outfit wasn't very creative because I didn't have time to buy anything and had other stuff I had to sew. It was really fun though! I'm looking forward to seeing you two and all my other NC friends in a month!
yay!! you coming to Bible School?
I'm planing to! :)
:)that's VERY exciting!!
Yeah, I think so too! :)
Post a Comment