Kirsten has to be one of the funniest little girls I have ever seen. The stuff she says is so funny! Last week I got home from work and walked in the door and Kirsten was sitting at the table with Cami eating a snack. I said "Hi Kirsten" and she said "You remember me?" Now in case you think that means I never see her, I had seen her twice in the few days before that.
Then she came to our house a few days later and I asked her what she had for lunch. All she said was "I don't like apple sauce."
Then she came to our house a few days later and I asked her what she had for lunch. All she said was "I don't like apple sauce."
You can't really see it, but she's wearing a pin that says "Think milk, Drink milk" and that's what she's saying in this video. She thought the video was the greatest thing ever and walked around saying "Think milk, Drink milk" for a long time.
Last week Grandpa and Grandma Kinzie were here and Grandma asked Kirsten if she helps milk the cows. She looked up sweetly and said "No, I can't reach their udders."
And this last picture is just to prove that Spring is coming! It's a beautiful morning out there!
3 comments:
Aww!!! She is so adorable!!
Oh my goodness. cute!
That is so cute!! She is hilarious!! :P I love a funny kid.
Post a Comment