Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A memorable Memorial Day!

Yesterday was a very memorable Memorial Day. It started very early as Harmony and I rescued some stranded friends that were an hour from our place and brought them here for the night. Then we made breakfast and planted flowers and they left late morning. In the afternoon Mama, Merry and Harmony and I went over to Dan and Leah's for a few hours to help them get their parlor ready to start milking cows next week. In the evening the extended family that lives close went to some friends for a cook-out and kickball and we had a great time!

Rick grilling our supper

Darrell and Wes in their matching t-shirts that Michael gave them.



All boy!


The blond cousins. :)

Kickball!




Daniel




Then there was the wrestling match. :)


The spectators

Last of all we sat around the fire and talked. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Peter's Wife said...

Great pics, Mel! I love the way Kirsten is holding Peter's little finger. :)