i think he looks waaaaaaaay better with long hair..Or at least longer then what it is now!. They cud have just trimmed it some or a lil.. That's my opinion...
wow. that's quite the transformation! :) You got a cute nephew. I still wish it would have worked out for us to come out there for this coming weekend. :( Maybe you'll just need to come to NC. (lest you forget, you also have a brother here! ;))
Jen, I would love to come down there! We have talked about and tried to figure out a way to get there for the Troyer's party but it's just not going to work out. I haven't forgotten that I have a brother there either. I'm not sure I could. :) We would LOVE you have you guys any time it suits you.
Hannah, you weren't too honest. I agree with you that it looks better longer and Christa wanted to just give him a trim but it's hard to get a 17 month old to sit still for that long. He had been getting it trimmed at the edges for a long time and it was just time to do something more drastic. :) Anonymous does get a little annoying just because I like to know who's commenting.
I know you guys want to come down here again...i just have to make sure you know that we would really, really like it. :) That's too bad that it didn't work for you to come this week. (although, we're going to be gone too, so it would have been sad if you would have come now.) hugs.!
Mel, I would really have to go with the long hair look. :) You know me.:):) Wow it seems like a long time since I have seen you. How is everything going with you and work?? I hope all is going well. I need to get off to bed. It is storming here and I wish that one of my sisters was here to share the basement with me. :) Well talk with you later. Love you!!! ~Roni
13 comments:
awww i liked his hair.....
he looks all grown up now
lyd
Wow, he looks VERY different with short hair. :) His "stop taking pictures and make me a peanut butter sandwich" face makes me laugh. :)
i think he looks waaaaaaaay better with long hair..Or at least longer then what it is now!. They cud have just trimmed it some or a lil.. That's my opinion...
I think he looks better with it a little longer too but it will grow back. May I ask who Anonymous is or do they want to stay anonymous?
wow. that's quite the transformation! :) You got a cute nephew. I still wish it would have worked out for us to come out there for this coming weekend. :( Maybe you'll just need to come to NC. (lest you forget, you also have a brother here! ;))
the anonymous is Hannah Eaton... grin! :) Sorry if i was too honest.. :( And i am sure anonymous gets on your nerves. :)
Jen, I would love to come down there! We have talked about and tried to figure out a way to get there for the Troyer's party but it's just not going to work out. I haven't forgotten that I have a brother there either. I'm not sure I could. :)
We would LOVE you have you guys any time it suits you.
Hannah, you weren't too honest. I agree with you that it looks better longer and Christa wanted to just give him a trim but it's hard to get a 17 month old to sit still for that long. He had been getting it trimmed at the edges for a long time and it was just time to do something more drastic. :)
Anonymous does get a little annoying just because I like to know who's commenting.
I know you guys want to come down here again...i just have to make sure you know that we would really, really like it. :) That's too bad that it didn't work for you to come this week. (although, we're going to be gone too, so it would have been sad if you would have come now.)
hugs.!
i understand that trimming on a boy his age would be a little hard.. esp. if he is full-of-it..ya know
Mel, I would really have to go with the long hair look. :) You know me.:):) Wow it seems like a long time since I have seen you. How is everything going with you and work??
I hope all is going well. I need to get off to bed. It is storming here and I wish that one of my sisters was here to share the basement with me. :) Well talk with you later. Love you!!! ~Roni
awwwwww i liked his long hair!!!
Nice pix btw.
ohh,in case you are wondering,that
was me..
Post a Comment