Nice pictures Melody! I REALLY like the last one.
That is a sad thought to think that I'm "just" on the other side of that body of water........ looks like a fun time!
I know Wes, it's sad. I looked at a map and decided that I'm not much closer to you then I am when I'm at home.
Mel your pictures are so good. It looks like you are having a good time in the warm weather. While I am here at home doing the mail route in the rain and cold. :) no it's not that bad. :) Enjoy your time!! ~Roni
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice pictures Melody! I REALLY like the last one.
That is a sad thought to think that I'm "just" on the other side of that body of water........ looks like a fun time!
I know Wes, it's sad. I looked at a map and decided that I'm not much closer to you then I am when I'm at home.
Mel your pictures are so good. It looks like you are having a good time in the warm weather. While I am here at home doing the mail route in the rain and cold. :) no it's not that bad. :) Enjoy your time!! ~Roni
Post a Comment