Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I miss Wes!

I have been missing Wes even more then usual lately so I decided to dedicate a blog post just to him and a few things I miss about him. Don't read unless you want to miss him too. :)

I miss his funny sense of humor. This is a jell-o that Merry made to take to church and eat for lunch one Sunday , Wes saw it in the fridge and decided to doctor it up a little. (Those of you who know Wes will recognize his trademark smiley face with a tongue sticking out).

I miss him helping in the Kitchen. He's a great cook!

I miss his Life Care uniform. He was so handsome in it! I also miss his pager going off and him rushing out the door to a call.


I miss his little red Jeep and riding around with him.

I miss watching him interact with his friends...

...and his nieces and nephews....

...and the children at our kids ministry.

I miss his hugs. He gives the best ever.

But most of all I miss just spending time with him.
I love you Wes and even though I miss you I'm so glad that you have the job you always dreamed of!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Tear. You did a good job making me miss him, Mel!

Wesley Brubaker said...

Sniff... I'm not dead... Love you too.

Melody Brubaker said...

LOL Wes! I've reminded myself of that many times over the last 5 months. :)

Veronica said...

I would add a sniff or tear but they are already taken so I will just have to say Don't Mel that one makes me cry. :) You really did a good job of making me miss him more. :) Merry Christmas Mel!!