Thursday, May 13, 2010

Texas Day 1!


Flying into Harlingen

Yep, I'm really with him!


We went shopping at this cool store and bought all kinds of good things like tortillas, avocados, and mangos!

I LOVE riding around in my favorite red Jeep again! :)


We went and saw Mexico and drove around Brownsville for awhile. It felt like another country. I love cultural experiences so this is right down my alley!


Chilled a little and then went to church. Then we came home and slept till the rooster started crowing outside the window.

This morning Wes went to the gym so I made breakfast and now we are going to go to the beach a little later.



I don't think I need to say that I'm loving being here, cooking in his kitchen and experiencing his life here. I just wish the rest of my family and friends from home would be able to do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and pictures! I'm looking forward to each day's new one, so keep them coming! I'm so glad you can be there!

Janice said...

(That would have been your mother.)