Friday, November 5, 2010

NY

After PA Lynette and I rode to NY with some friends and spent a few days with them. Wednesday we spent the day in NYC and had a lot of fun together.
Waiting on the train. We missed the one we wanted by 5 minutes so we had to wait an hour for the next one.


Jo and Alex used the opportunity to text their boyfriends.


Lunch at a tea house. I had curry and bubble tea and loved it all!


Lots of riding around on subways

The busy city


We girls met Jo and Alex's aunt and ate supper in "Little Italy" at a really nice Italian restaurant. Yeah, it came with a nice bill too! :)

a pastry shop we went to

Mango sorbet. It's what I will always judge ice cream by now.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looks like a delightful time!!! I would love to go to a "Little Italy" restaurant and try mango sherbet especially with good friends!
Love the beautiful and fun pics! Thank you! =)