
Braids! 70 of them to be exact! The Haley parents were in Boston last week-end so Harmony and I were with the children. I spent most of Friday afternoon brushing out and braiding Phoebe's hair. Then after she had braids the rest of us decided we wanted them too.

This picture was taken at 11:30, which is why we all look tired.

Sarah took one look at my hair when she was done and collapsed in laughter on the couch. I wasn't sure that was such a good sign.

Phoebe, after sitting on her stool for about 5 hours.



We enjoyed Naomi's adorable baby rabbits....

ate lots of cookies and drank LOTS of milk...

took spring walks...

and all in all we had a good time!

Peter, Leah and Guy brought pizza over Sunday afternoon and spent some time with us!



One morning the sun was shining for a few minutes so we girls went out on the roof and enjoyed the clouds and a rainbow!

I'm not even going to try to put credits on these pictures! My camera was passed from hand to hand all week-end and come home with a full card (that's 8GB of pictures!) and a dead battery. :)
3 comments:
Thank's for spending the week-end and doing lot's of things for us Mel!!.... and harm & lyn :)
We had fun.
I like the pix :)
awesome. :) looks like fun! I love the braids...:)
Post a Comment