Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yesterday I babysat this little Guy for the afternoon while his daddy worked and his mommy recovered from the flu. He was a good boy and I was glad to spend some time with him again as they've been gone a lot lately!




Then it was off to Lake Michigan with friends for Chinese food, ice cream and watching the sunset!




One of the fishermen got a big one!

5 comments:

Peter's Wife said...

Yeah, you're pretty much as great as Aunts come!

Chinese? Sunset? Friends?
Good thing I was sick!!

MJ said...

looks like so much fun. and that little Guy! i miss him mucho. :)

Maria said...

I love when you update...*hint*

MJ said...

Mel, I second what Maria said. :) I'm wishing to see some pictures from "home"... :)

liz fritz said...

Hi Melody,

This is Liz Fritz....I hope you remember me. I am living in WI, working for Evergreen Center- Pastor Doug Detert's ministry. I look at your blog and I really like your pictures. I was wondering if we could use of your pictures - I think it was a sunset in Oct. 2010 for a brochure we are doing.
Can you please email me at liz.fritz@gmail.com.

Thanks and many blessings to you and your family,

Liz Fritz