Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wes and Lydia are here for a very short visit as he had an interview at a local hospital!

We decided to celebrate by having the family over and Wes wanted rhubarb cream pie, so he helped Mama make that.

After the pie I had a large box delivered to me! An early birthday gift!

My family gave me a Canon 100mm Macro lens! I couldn't believe it! Now that I have a new toy be prepared for lots of pictures to cover the surface of this blog. If I have time to take and upload them that is.

I read the email Seth sent around to the family and decided that as good as he is at campaigning he should run for presidency! :)

It was so humid outside that the lens fogged up and made a cool effect. Seth took this one.















5 comments:

Maria said...

Aww...love the pictures!!! Hope you get the time to use your new camera lens and post more often!!! :-)

Micah Yoder said...

I like your pictures very much, Melody. I especially like the updates on Guy. Gauging my the comments on your last post, he's quite popular.

Anna said...

Now I feel very far away. :(

Janel said...

Your mother was knitting with all that yarn on her lap during the hottest week of the year? Oh my...

So glad you got your new lens!! :) Enjoy it!

Patra said...

Oh I MISS y'all!!! I remember the good old times we used to have! Everyone grows up so fast..miss being little lol Love y'all and hope sometime to see you soon!