Wednesday, September 26, 2012


 Sunday afternoon games with the niece and nephews

 I took a quick week-end trip to PA a could weeks ago to visit Mike and Anna. It wasn't near long enough but it did help me not miss them quite as much.












  How's that for cuteness?




Vern and Christa went to FL for two weeks and left the children with Seth and Harmony. So, the first day Harmony and I took the children to the park for a picnic to get their minds off the fact that their parents had left. :)








A steamy breakfast in my 56 degree house. Don't worry, I have a nice heater on the way! :)

1 comment:

Rosie Troyer said...

Just so you know, your blog is on my list of blogs that I check every month or so. I like the photography, like your subjects, but most of all like checking in on your life.