A group of us girls try to get together once a month and combine getting to know each other on a deeper level with some craft and fun. Yesterday I hosted it and had lots of fun planning a party. My house is so small that I can't do much inside, but now that it's warm my horizons have broadened.
This is a tea cup I got from my grandmas stuff and I love how it looks filled with wild roses!
One of the best things about this time of year is the free flowers growing wild everywhere. I had lots of fun making different arrangements with them.
Jeffery was the one boy allowed. :)
For the craft I chose to head to the woods and make terrariums. I started looking at them online last winter when my world was feeling way too black and white and have had it on my list to make one ever since. Everyone brought their own container and it was so fun to see all the finished products.







No comments:
Post a Comment