Monday, September 8, 2008

Saturday evening we had a cook-out in Vandalia with all our kids (from children's ministry) and invited their parents. We had a decent turn-out. Lots of kids, quite a few youth and a few adults. I didn't take any pictures because I was busy playing with the children. :) I have been scolded for that a few times already, but by the time I thought of pictures it was too dark to get good ones. Anyway, we had a lot of food left over so last night we all went to Helmuths for a cook-out and volleyball, horseshoes, football, etc. It was a fun evening.


Visiting on the porch

The boys had to try climbing the beams.

Wes grilled some delicious hot dogs and hamburgers

Horseshoes

Watching horseshoes and texting

Micah

Lydia Mae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy!

Nice pix here...!

Hey come check out my blog...there's a picture of Wes from sunday night that I want ya to see.

Amos H.