Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow day + operation apple pie = a busy, fun day!

Welcome to our snowy, busy world! We were given half a bushel of apples yesterday that needed used so Mama decided to bake a bunch of pies to pass out to our neighbors. She told Christa that if she came and helped she could have one too, and thankfully she took us up on it. :) It is the perfect kind of day to bake!









The apple pie crew






Last but not least, my little sunshine! Notice the tooth that is finally making it's appearance at the age of almost 10 months. He's actually working on several right now!




Edited to say that when you have been making apple pies all day the the children are full of energy (and you are not) it is very handy to have some catalogs on hand that they can cut pictures out of. :)




2 comments:

Anna said...

I wanna be there!! And I loved cutting pictures out of catalogs when I was little. :) Keep some on hand for Jordan in a few months. :-P

Anonymous said...

hey..i just found your comment, Miss you more.
Your pictures are all great! I can't believe ya'll have that much snow already! It's beautiful.