We are in WI having a great time at the Gawins! Here are some pictures of our day yesterday.

Ma making the gravy

Alan and Heather carving the turkey

Chris and his boys hunting

Wes enjoying the leather couches and his computer

Playing "Wise and Otherwise"

And this one was just taken a few minutes ago. Peter with some of his nephews.
1 comment:
I went hunting once with Nah!! Very fun! -In a quiet sort of way. I always have to look behind me when I'm stalking down the trail. I have this feeling that all the deer in the woods are lined up behind me tiptoeing along so that I won't be able to find them. They're never actually there, but maybe they just know when I'm about to turn around and they quickly hide in the bushes. Yeah, it's about enough to drive one crazy.
Post a Comment