Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Waffles!

Merry came up with the bright idea of making waffles for supper and since Christa was hungry for them too her family joined us. We all greatly enjoyed them! :)









Nothing like a waffle topped with frozen strawberries or peaches (or both) and whipped cream!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks way too good!!

Anonymous said...

coooooooooooooooooooooool

Anonymous said...

My family LOVES to make waffles for dinner! Especially with strawberries (if homegrown the better! Yum!) & whipped topping... & venison breakfast sausage! Actually sounds so good, that if I get a chance to borrow a waffle maker from my family I might make that soon for my Man & I! Have fun with more Waffle Nights! =) Oh... the children are darling! And Cami was so sweet & pretty in her Princess dress! May she truly grow up into a beautiful hearted Princess for the King! ~ Carrie L