Today is Harmony's 20th birthday. We did a surprise birthday party for her a few days ago and I finally have a little time to post the pictures.
It was a very formal dinner.
Peter, Leah, and Christa served us and helped so much! It was nice not to have to worry about that! Peter also took pictures and video so that was nice too.
waiting on Harmony and her ride to arrive....
and waiting some more...
Finally they arrived. Harmony was blind folded but still knew where she was for a long time so Seth had to drive all over the place to lose her.
They carried her in the lane in hopes that she wouldn't know where she was. It worked and she was clueless until they set her in the house and she said "I smell Eby's". :)
Carrying her up the sidewalk.
And the child is properly shocked! :)
5 comments:
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY Harmony!!
Ok, why can you enlarge some of these pictures, and not others?
It was fun.Especially the part that
I wasn't invited..:)
Oh, it looks absolutely delightful. How fun!
It was SUCH fun! Thanks for having a birthday Harm!
Post a Comment