I had three of the girls from our children's ministry come over for the week-end and Lyn and I took them swimming this evening. They had so much fun! :)
They miss you too Wes. Last night Cya wanted to pray before we went to bed and said "and thank you that we went swimmng, and thank you that we didn't drown (she tried to once) and thank you that we miss Wes." :) There is also We miss you Wes written on the white board by Cya.
Wow. I love those kids! Is that actually Cya smiling?? It was so cute how she called me the other night and said in her growly little voice, "I learned my verse." :)
7 comments:
those girls are so cute! :)
Looks like a good time... I miss them already...
They miss you too Wes. Last night Cya wanted to pray before we went to bed and said "and thank you that we went swimmng, and thank you that we didn't drown (she tried to once) and thank you that we miss Wes." :)
There is also We miss you Wes written on the white board by Cya.
Actually the white board says "Wes I miss you" and under that a ways it says "Don't leave". :)
Wow. I love those kids! Is that actually Cya smiling?? It was so cute how she called me the other night and said in her growly little voice, "I learned my verse." :)
She did indeedy learn her verse, and smile. :D It was great fun, even though I caught cold from the swimming.
Very cute..<3
Post a Comment