I'm loving life in NC! Riding around with my brother in his brand new truck, walking with my sister-in-law and nephew, enjoying the brother-in-laws coffee drinks and roaring fires in the wood stove, reading and cooking with the sister, and picking up pecans with the nephew.
In fact, just this morning I sat in front of the wood stove eating a gingerbread waffle with lemon sauce and whipped cream and now I'm getting ready to go shopping with the sisters and nephew. I pretty much have the life!
On the other hand, maybe I picked up pecans and he just picked up sticks. :)
I'm loving getting to know this little guy again and all his funny little ways.
Homemade pumpkin bagels!





2 comments:
WHERE do those pumpkin bagels come from and WHY wasn't I invited!? I have never seen such lovely looking bagels. Your nephew pictures are quite adorable too, I love them even though I get to see him every few days!
He just gets cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment