I'm in Guatemala again after missing it for 3 years! It didn't know exactly how much I missed it till I came back. I spent the ride from the airport in Guatemala city to Antigua just soaking it all in and enjoying the warm air, little Tiendas along the road, flowering trees and the people. Then when I got to Antigua I went to Central Park and sat and waited on Lynette for a few hours. Unknown to me she had decided to surprise me and meet me at the airport but we somehow missed each other so when I didn't see a taxi waiting for me I just assumed she wanted me to take the shuttle and so I did. She waited for me at the airport for 2 or 3 hours trying not to think about what all could have happened, then came back to Antigua and found me. It was a joyous reunion. :)
While I was in Central park I had plenty of time to take pictures and turn down lots of necklaces and scarves. "Don't you need just one more for a friend or enemy?"
First breakfast at a little cafe!
Mango!
A terrible picture but I waited a very long time for this Pollo Campero ice cream cone!
Shopping at the market!














No comments:
Post a Comment