Yesterday we went on a 2 1/2 hour walk to enjoy the sights of Boquete.
This hill is where we stopped. Which is probably a good thing, as I'm not sure how I would have made it back up. :)
Coffee flowers!
We came home and had a delicious meal of left-overs.
Today we took a taxi into town for church as we didn't feel like walking the half hour and getting all sweaty. So, we bought lots of groceries and it felt very good to hop in a taxi and not have to haul them all up the hill. Watermelon, muskmelon, plantain, bananas, mango, passion fruit, avocados, and other misc fruits and veggies. We'll be eating good this week I think!
Piled in the back of the taxi with lots of groceries
Some of our purchases
















1 comment:
I am SO jealous that all these people get to visit you down there. I want to go!!!
Post a Comment