Thursday, March 29, 2012

North Carolina

Monday afternoon I left Daniel and Janels and started the 24 hour process of traveling. 1/2 and hour by bus, then 7-8 hours on another bus, taxi to the airport and 3 different flights. Customs was packed so I almost missed my one flight, but they were nice to me and after begging, they let me on. I went through security and ran onto the plane minutes before take-off.
I got into NC 24 hours later and was so glad to be done traveling! 

 Merry, Rhoda and Brandon picked me up and we did a little shopping and ate some food on the way home. I hadn't ever had a Rita's gelati before but it was deffinantly worth trying! We got a mango and it was very good!

 Brandon thought it was great too!



 I'm having a lot of fun getting to know this little guy! He is a very big 6 month old and is all boy! 
He loves making loud noises and loves being outside.

I took these pictures of him last night.
 I had to call on Rhoda for some help getting some smiles out of him.


















1 comment:

Janel said...

I wondered if you did any running in the airports! Glad you caught your flight. LOVE the picture of those barefoot baby toes!